This 10 week program is designed to introduce the wonders of Montessori at the elementary level to assistant teachers, support staff, and Montessori administrators who are new to Montessori or Montessori for the elementary years.
- Key Montessori principles
- Classroom leadership for elementary classrooms
- Classroom roles and supporting the work of the elementary child
- Positive Discipline
- An introduction to the Montessori Elementary Curriculum for children 6-12 with a focus on the Cosmic Curriculum as the heart of the classroom.
- Instructional Guide: Germaine DiJohn